WitchesBrewHaHa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat with fans of the show, and get answers to your questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches Brewhaha podcast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IndigoBeach

Witches Brewhaha podcast Empty
PostSubject: Witches Brewhaha podcast   Witches Brewhaha podcast Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:38 pm

I really love the podcast shows. I started with #1 and I'm working my way up to #18. You are a real person and talking about things that are meaningful to me. Thanks so much and hope to hear more! Marlon
Back to top Go down
SoozB

PostSubject: I agree   Witches Brewhaha podcast Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:44 pm

LOVE Velma's sense of humor!

SoozB
Back to top Go down
SoozB

PostSubject: Re: Witches Brewhaha podcast   Witches Brewhaha podcast Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:53 am

I am almost caught up on the archives and am so thrilled with hopw the podcast has evolved. I loved the first episode but the polishing and perfecting has made it even better!

I love the new segments and the music. The interaction between Velma and her girlies from the coven is great! Reminds me of me and my girlies!

Keep up the good work, Velma!

SoozB
Back to top Go down
StarDog

StarDog

PostSubject: Re: Witches Brewhaha podcast   Witches Brewhaha podcast Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:06 pm

I started listening to the podcast a few weeks ago, and immediately loved it. I went back and dowloaded all of them. I am currently listening to #5.
And I really loved the Halloween episode.
Back to top Go down
Felis Draco

PostSubject: Just started Listening   Witches Brewhaha podcast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Love the podcast! You've been mentioned on other pagan podcasts that I listen to (who knew there were so many!) I am enjoying the podcasts; you sound to be a bit of a perfectionist, and I too am a bit of a grammar nazi. I understand and empathize (so much of the basic understanding of using American English seems to have disappeared from society). So I certainly don't mind any English-usage rants you do.

Thank you for your opinions on initiation/self-initiation and dedication. I'm not sure I completely agree, but I think you provided some very good thoughts about these terms. I definitely agree about dedication. I think once you decide/accept/realize you are Pagan and/or Wiccan, you are dedicating yourself. You can dedicate yourself to studying anything, and so even if you haven't done any formal work yet, if you are studying, listening to podcasts, reading books, joining discussions, and so on, you have dedicated yourself to this path.

Anyway, I am pleased to have become part of the discussion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragontamerdesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches Brewhaha podcast   Witches Brewhaha podcast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witches Brewhaha podcast
Page 1 of 1