WitchesBrewHaHa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat with fans of the show, and get answers to your questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Velma....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoozB

Missing Velma.... Empty
PostSubject: Missing Velma....   Missing Velma.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 am

Hopefully there will be a new show soon... I know you are busy... but I have caught up with the archives...lol.

SoozB
Back to top Go down
dogsndolls2

Missing Velma.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm missing her too!   Missing Velma.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 pm

I am a newbie. I will readily admit it! I have been "studying" since March.
I recently found Velma's podcast and she really makes a fun boost to my day. I am all caught up and waiting for her new ones.
I listened to several podcasts everyday on both my laptop and my ipod. She keeps me company in the garden. As a matter of fact, I was moved to make my pole bean tipi out of five poles instead of three while trying to think how to incorporate a circle or pentagram into my garden.
I am trying some others while she's gone. One she mentions I just can't bear, but I like Spirits Cast.

I love Hex Libris, as I am a bookaholic, too. Have you read Circle of Five by Dolores Stewart Riccio? I am lucky enough to have found a copy of Diary of a Witch at my local library.

My head is spinning with al that I am learning, but I want to "do the stuff," as well. I think my first spell will be for prosperity. I am gathering items for it now and waiting for the waxing moon. I've got some green candles so far. I love that I can mold everything to fit ME and what works for me. Loving to sing, I may even sing most of my spells and ritual work.

I hope you are doing well, Velma!

Blessings,
"no magickal name yet and NOT out of the broom closet"
Back to top Go down

Missing Velma....
Page 1 of 1