WitchesBrewHaHa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat with fans of the show, and get answers to your questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip to Salem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Briar3417

Trip to Salem Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Salem   Trip to Salem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 am

Hello everyone,
My husband and I are planning a trip to Salem Mass. in the next few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has been there and could suggest stuff to do. We're looking forward to the experience from the hokey to the awesome!
Thanks. Brightest Blessings!
Briar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Trip to Salem Empty
PostSubject: OMG! I LOVE SALEM!!!   Trip to Salem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to go back there someday! Some absolute must sees:
Stores:
Hex
Omen
Laurie Cabot's Witch Shop
Crow Haven Corner
The Broom Closet

There are tons of others, but those are my favorites...well, ok, I haven't been to Omen, because it just opened, but the same guy did Hex, which is by far the coolest shop in my opinion.

The museums are kind of hokey but fun...any of them are cool.

You MUST visit the Old Burying Point cemetary...it's the 2nd oldest in the country, and is vastly cool. Also the Witch Trials memorial is right next to it, which is cool.

There's so much more I could say, but time is short for me today! If there's anything specific you want to know, just ask. I loved my time in Salem and am so jealous you're going there!

Blessed Be!*
Velma
Back to top Go down
https://witchesbrewhaha.forumotion.com
SoozB

Trip to Salem Empty
PostSubject: Me too...   Trip to Salem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:29 am

My friends and I are going the end of August... we will be spending one day in Salem and then Boston and then the Cape. I am so excited!

SoozB
Back to top Go down
Lavendarcat

Trip to Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Salem   Trip to Salem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 pm

I've been a few time to Salem...The House of the Seven Gables has two good shows. And the The Salem Witch Museum was very interesting....The Witches brew cafe on Derby street has the best food I ever tasted and don't forget to stop at the Ye Olde Pepper Candy Companie,,(YUM) on Derby street too.
Back to top Go down
Sharyne

Trip to Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Salem   Trip to Salem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Oh you will just LOVE it! I went a few years ago on a school trip & fell in love with everything from the harbor to the shops to even the atmosphere of the town! I love you

I agree the Gables were a great tour & def go visit the cementary!

Enjoy your vacation & let us know how it went!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trip to Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Salem   Trip to Salem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Salem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WitchesBrewHaHa :: Show Comments! :: Show Comments!-
Jump to: