WitchesBrewHaHa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat with fans of the show, and get answers to your questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time believer, recent practicer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nightcatzanon

nightcatzanon

Long time believer, recent practicer Empty
PostSubject: Long time believer, recent practicer   Long time believer, recent practicer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 pm

I just started listening to pagan podcasts recently (like yesterday lol) and find it a refreshing change to my normal audio entertainment. I work in manufacturing and a 10 hour day doing the same thing can get really dull really fast but thanks to you Velma (and pagan hooligans LOVE THEM!) my days fly by. I have been a believer in the basic principles of paganism since jr. high when i desided to research them for a paper. True i was drawn more to the magic than the religion but that quickly switched to the core beliefs as i studied more.

But being in a conservative area, i am still in the broom closet and have limited resources to find research material. While we do have bookstore that have a new age section, they are rather limiting and the library's selection is humorous. Which was why i turned to podcasts. as you have mentioned in a few of your podcasts, don't believe everything you read (especially on the internet). I LOVE the hex Libris section cuz I have limited funds and spending hard earned money are a pointless book is hard.

So thank you SSOOOO much for all of the recommendations of books and websites and re-kindling my passion to start studying the craft again!

Back to top Go down

Long time believer, recent practicer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WitchesBrewHaHa :: Show Comments! :: Show Comments!-
Jump to: