WitchesBrewHaHa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat with fans of the show, and get answers to your questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pagan Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerriebou

Pagan Music Empty
PostSubject: Pagan Music   Pagan Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Hey Velma,
Absolutely love the podcast.It is my favorite on itunes.I listened to Practical
Magick on Episode 20 on pagan music.I totally agree when you said that it does not have to be pagan per say but it should make you feel witchy.I absolutely love Rob Zombie,Metallica,and especially The Misfits and Danzig`s solo albums.I`d like to know what you think about S.J. Tucker and Blackmore`s Night.Can`t wait until your next podcast.
Blessed Be,
Kerrie farao
Back to top Go down
JayAnnie

JayAnnie

Pagan Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Music   Pagan Music Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm

I really love SJ Tucker, too. Her album Blessings is fantastic. There's a fantastic channel on YouTube I found her (and lots of others) through called KeepMusicPagan. I lost a good few hours of my life of that one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

Pagan Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Music   Pagan Music Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

If you're looking for chants there are some fantastic ones on youtube but I agree, music doesn't have to be of a pagan theme but has to make you feel witchy, I love feeling good (Nina Simone or Muse) and Florence and the machine. My favourite chants are we all come from the Goddess and the leaves on the trees, which would be great for open and group rituals.
Back to top Go down
http://thehiddeneyesblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Pagan Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan Music   Pagan Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pagan Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WitchesBrewHaHa :: Show Comments! :: Show Comments!-
Jump to: