WitchesBrewHaHa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat with fans of the show, and get answers to your questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to it all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kellyring

New to it all Empty
PostSubject: New to it all   New to it all Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Love the podcast first & foremost. Yes - I am a newbie. I dislike the term but it is what I am. lol. In one of your earliest podcast you had mentioned the things a newbie would need. But my question is this - I am starting as a solitary since there are not covens in the immediate area (& yes I am "in the broom closet". But I am comfortable with this. As a "Southern Baptist" growing up, I found it quite annoying when people found the need to scream what they are.....faith is personal.) so finding a "leader" will not be an option. How do I go about learning what do first? Heck... I wish there was a "Ask a Witch" forum would make things easier for me. Lol. I have Bucklands & Cunningham's book and I am learning there. I guess I am asking can I begin spellcrafting with the rudimentary knowledge that I have?
All replies welcomed!!
Thanks!Kelly
Back to top Go down
Greg

New to it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to it all   New to it all Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

Hey Kelly,

I don't have an answer to your question, but I do have a suggestion. This forum is not very active and I would recommend that you post your question in forum with a lot more traffic.

There are several out there and one that I used to frequent and was very busy, was MysticWicks.

http://mysticwicks.com/

I hope this helps and that you find an answer to your question.

Take care, Greg
Back to top Go down

New to it all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WitchesBrewHaHa :: Show Comments! :: Show Comments!-
Jump to: